I have asthma, and lately it has not been very well-controlled. The heat is hard on me, and I’ve been trying to exercise more, which has also caused more asthma attacks.
I’m going to see my allergist this next week to discuss my situation. I’m afraid she’s going to tell my surgeon that we need to postpone my surgery until my breathing is better. I don’t want to take unnecessary risks, of course, but I am just so ready to have my surgery and would hate for it to have to be postponed.